All over the world students who are passionate about becoming doctors have to face disappointment because their countries do not have the facilities to provide them with medical doctor education. Quite often universities have very high entry requirements due to lack of seats therefore only allowing the most ardent students to apply.
At Ivano-Frankovsk Medical University we have no strict entrance requirements. INMU is very well recognized internationally as a top foreign medical university and as Ukraine moves into the EU. Ukrainian education standards merge with EU education standards.l University also provides Medical education for English speaking International students who are looking for an affordable foreign medical university to study at. Study medicine in our medical faculty, Ivano-Frankovsk Ukraine. The safe environment and good living standards are reason alone for any student looking for foreign medical education at a recognized school to apply for a seat at INMU.
Here are some reasons to Study Medicine at INMU:
- Favored Destination: In the past decade, Ukraine has become the most popular destination for international students to study medicine in Europe. Since 1990 thousands of applicants from 52 countries – The students are studying from Denmark, Sweden, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Mauritius, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Kenya, Angola, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, U.S.A, Saudi Arabia, Australia, U.K, Singapore, South-Africa, Lebanese, New-Zealand, Iran, Iraq, Sir-Lanka, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Maldives, Nepal, Palestine, Tunis, Uganda, Venezuela, Peru, Yemen, Tanzania, Lebanon, Morocco, Lesotho, Ghana, U.A.E, Bangladesh, South Africa, Nepal, Bulgaria, Israel, China, Norway, Kuwait, Zimbabwe, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, Sierra-Leone, etc.
- Out of all the programs the medical faculties have the highest proportion of international students who come to study medicine in Europe, at certain schools close to 30%.
- Low Cost: The INMU fee structure is among the most cost-effective to study medicine in Europe. Ukraine is more affordable than Britain, the US, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic or Australia, in means of living expenses, cost of accommodation or overseas students’ tuition fees, living expenses are around 100-200US$ a month. Study medicine in our medical faculty.
- Waiver of TOEFL/IELTS: Unlike many Universities, INMU recognizes that many students have done their formal education in English medium institutions and are comfortable with English as a medium of instruction. So, you need no take the TOEFL/IELTS.
The INMU degree will lead to medical licensure and practice in the US, Canada, South Africa, India, Pakistan, the UK, Germany, Greece, Italy, and many other countries. The following is a partial listing of the organizations Ivano- Frankovsk Medical University is recognized by:
- The Ministry of Education in Ukraine;
- The World Health Organization;
- The General Medical Council of Great Britain;
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council;
- Egyptian Medical Council;
- Saudi Medical Board;
- UAE Medical and Dental Licensing Board;
- South African Medical and Dental Council;
- NEPAL MEDICAL COUNCIL ( NMC );
- German Medical Council;
- The Medical Council of France;
- Iran Medical Commission;
- Zambian Medical Council;
- Italian Medical Council;
- Greek Medical and Dental Board;
- Medical Council Of India;
- Medical Council of Mauritius;
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council;
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Medical & Dental Council Ghana;
- Recognized by all the European Union Nations respective Medical Councils;
Recognized in most countries at least for limited registration.
You should ask the authorities or professional bodies in the respective country for information about the conditions for full registration and recognition of the degree required to practice medicine.
INMU Medical Graduates are eligible to apply to sit for:
- Ukrainian Medical Residencies in any of the EU-approved specialties;
- ECFMG examinations (including the USMLE examinations) and for ECFMG certification;
- The Canadian licensing exams;
- AMC licensing and state registration exams;
- MCNZ licensing and state registration exams;
- UK PLAB registration exams;
- Ireland registration exams;
- MCI Screening Test.