The faculty of nursing practice trains medical nurses – bachelors with higher medical education. The applicants with medical education (those who have finished medical institutions of the first-grade accreditation) are admitted to the INMU. The course of study lasts two academic years for day time department and three academic years for the part-time department.
At first, students study fundamental medical and biological disciplines. Then they study clinical subjects and nursing in different situations. Practical training together with theoretical one are given both at different departments of INMU and clinics. The graduates get a diploma of bachelor. Their qualification allows to occupy administrative posts and work as medical nurses of different profile.
Thus favorable conditions are provided to efficiently train junior specialists and apply the system of continuous staged training by comprehensive curricula and programs for medical nurses with the basic higher medical education – bachelor-nurses.
There is a lot of advantages to studying medicine in Ukraine. The question might be arising in one’s mind why to study medicine or other courses from Ukraine?
You need to know all this information before you think of leaving the shores of the country to study abroad. The advantages of studying medicine in Ukraine-
• Ukraine university world ranking is averagely high. Many of their universities are of a high standard with big structures and qualified teachers
• Almost all their courses are globally recognized (WHO, UNESCO, European Union, etc.)
• Medicine in Ukraine is quite cheap compared to other parts of Europe. Medicine is one of the Ukraine major strength; there are thousands of international students studying in Ukraine.
• The general living cost in Ukraine is relatively cheap, compared to the other parts of Europe.
• English medium of instruction
• The education system in Ukraine is accepted worldwide.
- To reform the education is impossible without expanding international cooperation with other Universities abroad, and these activities are carried on along the following directions;
- Foreign scientists are invited for teaching and research. Citizens of other countries are taught on basic of interstate and bilateral agreements;
- International activities: training specialists and science workers, realizing international projects, services, etc;
- Steps are being taken for the educational sector of Ukraine to join the international treaties on preliminary training of persons who are going to apply to higher institutions;
- Assistance is provided in establishing and supporting direct contacts of educational institutions of Ukraine with other states;
- International science conferences, symposiums, exhibitions, presentations are organized and participated by the INMU;
The INMU carries on these activities in compliance with the acting legislation and the Rules of the University. Wide international cooperation helps in raising the organizational standard and improving the teaching/studying process.